Documenting the construction process is a popular use of surveillance cameras today and there a many choices for this type of service. The purpose is to record an image of the site several times an hour for the ability to play this time lapse back upon completion of the building. It also may serve other needs such as:
- Financial lender may see completion percentage for payment authorization
- Construction executives can monitor process
- Construction company offers owner a way to view site remotely
- Project manager can confirm delivery of heavy equipment and view site activity
- Validation of weather delays in construction process
- Event verification for insurance claims
Our friends at SharpVue.com can help you solve your need for such a service. They offer private white label service for resellers as well as custom white label services for construction companies looking for this type of owner feature benefit in site progress remote monitoring. Call or email us today to get your business connected with SharpVue’s cloud services.